This is for referrals and business connections for the purpose of joining our talent community database for future opportunities. Please do not apply to this if you are interested in a current opportunity. If you are seeking a current opportunity. Please select one of the current application options listed below.
This is for Applicants that wish to apply to join the organization for a variety of company positions that are not currently listed as open. This will allow our HR Department to review your application for a current opportunity.
The Systems Administrator (SA) reports to the IT Director and is responsible for management and oversight of operating systems and system applications, as well as the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. The SA will identify methods, solutions, and provide project leadership and management in order to service the end users.
This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational missions and goals. The SA is responsible for investigating and analyzing feasibility of system requirements and develops system specifications.
The SA is responsible for providing maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Responsible for internal support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations. Other duties may include scripting or light programming, project management for systems-related projects.
This individual is accountable for the following systems: Windows and Mac operating system, Shoretel phones system, Windows Azure, Amazon AWS, Microsoft SQL. Responsibilities on these systems include SA engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish technology solutions for various project and operational needs.
• Install new and/or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with company processes.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures for all technical solutions.
• Research, recommend, and implement innovative/automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage resources and provide economies of scale.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
• Review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform regular security monitoring. Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media per procedures.
• Develop systematized file maintained standards per operating procedures; monitor consistently via a schedule process. Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts.
• Manages the day-to-day operations of the computers by regular monitoring of system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained and recorded.
• Manage and troubleshoot any issues with phone system.
• Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
• Develops tools, procedures, and training sessions for technical solutions for all employees.
• Oversee helpdesk ticketing queue, help desk technician, etc. Provide personal assistance for Tier II troubleshooting issues Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
• Upgrade and configure system software that supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
• Monitor capacity capabilities per OS and provide periodic reporting.
• Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Provides leadership in planning and implementation of projects for computer operations and enterprise systems administration
• Establishes guidelines and methods for the installation and management of the studio’s fiber channel network including storage arrays, fiber channel switches, and studio computers.
• Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for company to take advantage of new technology.
• Assist client/participant services in the management of appropriate technology solutions such as web servers, Adobe Premier, editing platforms, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor (4-year) degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft and/or Cisco.
• At least three years system administration experience in complex systems design, programming and systems software and support
• Knowledge of: Programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies in use; Windows and Mac operating system, Windows Azure, Amazon AWS, Microsoft SQL
• Experience managing phone systems
• Experience in system administration, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring tools.
• Effective project management techniques; principles and practices of effective management and supervision.
• Ability to plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with policies/procedures.
• Must be able to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing.
• Must establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to emergency situations effectively.
The Producer is responsible for identifying and securing Brand Participants to be featured in one of BrandStar's TV shows, which air on the Lifetime network. Through extensive research and collaboration with a creative production team, the successful Producer will identify key decision makers and uncover new and interesting brands. This highly motivated and driven professional will be responsible for presenting business opportunities to key decision makers, including show concepts and funding requirements. This highly visible role is an integral part of the entire process and will utilize proven sales methods and techniques.
- 3+ years inside sales experience, within a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding KPIs
- Ability to prospect and generate net new business with increasing revenue
- Detective-like research capabilities utilizing traditional and non-traditional methods
- Excellent persuasive and influencing skills to overcome objections and maximize potential brand participation
- Stellar written and verbal communications, including a high-level of confidence in presenting information
- Proficiency with CRM, MS Office, and the internet
As an integral part of the business development process, Programming Coordinators are responsible for initiating contact with prospective organizations and scheduling phone appointments for a member of the Programming team. This position requires heavy phone work and the Programming Coordinator’s success is dependent on meeting daily and weekly KPIs. Program Coordinators are resourceful, resilient, and have the ability to “think on their feet.”
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish a connection with prospective clients via incoming/outgoing telephone calls and emails.
• Sets appointments and holds individual goals and KPIs.
• Enters client data into a CRM for all activity
• Motivates the team to work toward targets by positively promoting a results-driven, sales culture in the team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of Sales, Lead Generation, and/or Appointment Setting experience with excellent track record of meeting established KPIs.
• Proven ability to reach sales goals, meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and achieve results in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Ability to gracefully handle pressure without losing focus.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and non-management personnel.
• Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM software. Advanced internet research skills are required.