The Accounting freelancer is well rounded in all areas of Accounting. Prepares financial documents and financial transactions, journal entries and reconcillations. Analyzes accounting options and reports. High attention to detail and accurancy. Accounting degree preferred.
The IT freelancer reports to the Systems Administrator and/or IT Director and is responsible for resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT infrastructure. Working knowledge of PCs, MACs, printers, servers, and other related equipment. Experience with end user support, license tracking, and PC performance to include maintenance, upgrades and configurations. Ability to clearly communicate technical solutions in a corporate user-friendly, professional manner, provide one-on-one end-user training as needed. Must have a working knowledge of the following systems: Windows and Mac operating systems, Scheduall, IBIS, Great Plains, Showbuilder, Enterprise and other company-wide software applications.
The HR freelancer is responsible for performing HR-related duties in a professional manner and with confidentiality. Works closely with the HR Director to ensure operational effectiveness and exceptional customer service to all associates. The freelancer carries out responsibilities in the following areas: Generalist, Admin, Recruitment, Coordinator.
The Security freelancer secures premises and personnel by patrolling the property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting and securing all access points of entry. Provides assistance when needed and obtains additional help by police/fire/rescue if required.
Facilities Maintenance & Management:
The Maintenance Technician freelancer is responsible for performing skilled and diversified duties; including but not limited to installations, troubleshoot and repair facility equipment, general and janitorial maintenance in support of the corporate office and studio facility. Competency with general knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC. Forklift license and truck drivers licenses a plus. Must conduct themselves in an ethical manner in a professional environment.
The Admin/Receptionist freelancer must be professional and experienced working in an office environment providing exceptional customer service support and pride in their workmanship. Polite and courteous demeanor while on the phone and in person.
The Legal freelancer performs a number of skilled duties in support of the Attorney; rafting and proofing documents, preliminary investigations, engaging in trial preparation, organizing and filing, preparing documents, preparing and filing discovery motions, complaints. Paralegal degree or higher preferred.
The Marketing freelancer supports the work and executes the vision of marketing team and executives on projects for the client, directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns. Thorough understanding of Marketing, PR, and Advertising effectiveness required.
Creative & Digital:
The Creative and Digital freelancer assists in planning and implementation of multi-channel marketing strategies for client brands that includes web, social outlets, mobile devices, email, and SEO. In combination with traditional advertising, together provides solutions based on consumer insight, data, trends and needs.
This is for Applicants that wish to apply to join the organization for a variety of company positions that are not currently listed as open. This will allow our HR Department to keep your application on file as positions open up within the Company.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provides support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing employees regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
• Determines the most effective manner to resolve customer's technical issue. Engages in research and indepth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues.
• Resolves Level 1 Help Desk Tickets. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the Systems Administrator for resolution.
• Supports Tier 1 issues with Shoretel VOIP Phone System
• Troubleshoot and support Wireless Network connectivity and access issues.
• Strong aptitude in operating system repairs, malware and virus removal, hardware upgrades and troubleshooting.
• Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and comprehend direction therein to resolve complex issues.
• Records required end user problem information in iBIS Help Desk System. Updates tickets with appropriate journal entries of activities, and closes tickets with resolution entered upon completion of the job.
• Verify that suggested solutions effectively resolve the users' problems through verbal or email follow up.
• Assist Systems Administrator in documenting internal IT procedures.
• Assist with onboarding of new users; new hire training.
• Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
• Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software; utilize imaging software to deploy.
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
• Recommended procedure modifications or improvements, preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services.
• High level of ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once.
• Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed.
The Systems Administrator (SA) reports to the IT Director and is responsible for management and oversight of operating systems and system applications, as well as the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational missions and goals. The SA is responsible for investigating and analyzing feasibility of system requirements and develops system specifications.
The SA supervises the day-to-day activities of the Help Desk Technician, thereby having complete responsibility for the timeliness and responsiveness of end-user needs via the IBIS Helpdesk Ticketing process. The SA will identify methods, solutions, and provide project leadership and management in order to service the end users. Other duties may include scripting or light programming, project management for systems-related projects.
This individual is accountable for the following systems: Windows and Mac operating system, Scheduall, IBIS, Great Plains, ADP, Showbuildercompany-wide software applications, Shoretel phones system, Windows Azure, Amazon AWS, Microsoft SQL. Responsibilities on these systems include SA engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establish technology solutions for various project and operational needs.
• Install new and/or rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with IBIS processes.
• Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures for all technical solutions.
• Research, recommend, and implement innovative/automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage resources and provide economies of scale.
• Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
• Review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
• Perform regular security monitoring. Develops procedures to maintain security and protect systems from unauthorized use, acts of nature and user abuse.
• Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media per procedures.
• Develop systematized file manitaince standards per operating procedures; monitor consistently via a schedule process. Perform regular file archival and purge as necessary.
• Create, change, and delete user accounts.
• Manages the day-to-day operations of the computers by regular monitoring of system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained and recorded.
• Manage and troubleshoot any issues with phone system.
• Trains technical staff in how to use new software and hardware developed and/or acquired.
• Develops tools, procedures, and training sessions for technical solutions for all employees.
• Oversee helpdesk ticketing queue, help desk technician, etc. Provide personal assistance for Tier II troubleshooting issues Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure/add new services as necessary.
• Upgrade and configure system software that supports infrastructure applications or Asset Management applications per project or operational needs.
• Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
• Monitor capacity capabilities per OS and provide periodic reporting.
• Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
• Provides leadership in planning and implementation of projects for computer operations and enterprise systems administration
• Establishes guidelines and methods for the installation and management of the studio’s fiber channel network including storage arrays, fiber channel switches, and studio computers.
• Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for company to take advantage of new technology.
• Assist client/participant serives in the management of appropriate technology solutions such as web servers, Adobe Priemer, editing platforms, etc.
BrandStar is a fully integrated advertising agency, media, and television production company. An expert at generating brand awareness for our partners through compelling, positive content-driven story lines. Brandstar provides the opportunity for brand partners to connect more powerfully with their audiences across multiple screens, online and on-air.
Our social digital internship program is for those looking to gain experience in a new age firm. Interns are expected to take an active role in their office environment. As an Intern, you will be responsible for performing various job functions such as, helping to organize meetings, seeking out new clients, performing administrative functions and providing support across the Digital/Social Marketing, Brand Services, and Creative Services departments. The Program will run for 11 weeks and is a paid position.
Daily task will include, but are not limited to:
• Digital Services & Social Media Marketing - Graphic design, web analytics. Social Marketing- social media marketing strategies, Facebook, Twitter, and other social channels, content creation and promotions, develop internal Social Media Editorial Calendars, introduction to paid vs. organic social engagement.
• Brand Services- Learn brand research for our agency clients and shows as well as the basic tools of account management.
• Creative Services Division- Assist the creative team with developing a library of shareable content to include in the show. Interns will use Facebook, Vine, Instagram and other forms of digital media to search for content.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Market Research
Identifying consumer brands for our agency clients and shows.
Identify consumer brands from Trade Show directories.
Research relevant and trending topics.
Conduct research in the field as needed.
2. Content Creation
Requesting media kits and Editorial Calendars
Contact websites, advertising networks, and other online and offline media sources.
Identifying media that aligns with our clients and shows.
Use editorial Calendar and trending topics learned to identify brands and their competitors.
3. Brand Marketing
Intern will learn the tools for Consumer Marketing for our agency clients and shows.
Interns will learn and understand pain points of various brands, how to market and work directly to align agency clients and shows with Editorial Calendars.
Digital Marketing- managing viewer relationships across a variety of digital channels respond to and initiate viewer and audience interaction. Interns will learn and understand digital marketing segmentation, work with WordPress to optimize landing pages.
Search Engine Marketing- Interns will learn and understand Paid Search and Google AdWords. Interns will learn and understand how to perform and read Google Analytics, learn and understand organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Brand Research and Development- Interns will be gathering data about product fit for audience, learn how to compare a brand, its customers’ needs and its competitor’s offerings (Points of Parity), learn and understand the creative brief, creating a brands strategic direction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age by the time the program begins
- Student must have at least 3.00 GPA
- Student must be available for full duration of 11 week internship program.
- Must be able to work 8.30 am-5.30pm work schedule
- Prior internship experience working in a fast paced corporate environment preferred
- Ability to work in a professional and confidential environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook
- Strong written and verbal skills, strong communication skills.
- Interns must have no more than 3 days of pre-planned absences during the 12 week program.
- Undergraduate Student currently earning a degree in related field -Applicant must have completed their Junior year by program start
The Programming Coordinator is an integral part of the business development process. Programing Coordinators are responsible for initiating contact with prospective organizations and scheduling an phone appointment with a member of the programming team. This job requires heavy phone work and the coordinator is expected to dial the phone a minimum of 125-150 times per day. The coordinator needs to be flexible, adjusting his/her schedule to accommodate a rapidly changing work environment.
The Programming Coordinator will support the Associate Producers (hereinafter referred to as “Associate” or “Associates”) and VP’s of Programming (hereinafter referred to as “VP”) of the Programming Department.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Scheduling of Verified Appointments with appropriate decision makers.
• Complete Researched Leads as needed.
• Contact leads via phone with a minimum of 125-150 dials per day
• Assist Associate Producers with calendars, scheduling and phone calls
• Assist Associate Producers by identifying potential companies and brands for our shows
• Data Entry includes updating the iBis2 system with notes from each call for the files
• Delivers High Quality Customer Service
• Correctly dispositions leads
• Answers incoming calls
• Replies to e-mails and voice messages
• Maximizing the use of IBIS and Mitel-UCA for work efficiencies.
• Attending mandatory meetings on time.
• And, other duties as assigned (ie. Wishlisting).
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Outlook
• Outstanding internet research skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluency in English required
• 2+ years of outbound, business-to-business cold calling, sales and/or appointment setting experience recommended
• Microsoft Outlook
• Confident and comfortable on the phone
• Team Player
• Well organized and professional at all times
• Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy
• Demonstrate persistence, overcome obstacles and handle objections
• Phone Skills
• Customer Focused
• Strong Interpersonal Skills