This is for referrals and business connections for the purpose of joining our talent community database for future opportunities. Please do not apply to this if you are interested in a current opportunity. If you are seeking a current opportunity. Please select one of the current application options listed below.
This is for Applicants that wish to apply to join the organization for a variety of company positions that are not currently listed as open. This will allow our HR Department to review your application for a current opportunity.
The Producer is responsible for identifying and securing Brand Participants to be featured in one of BrandStar's TV shows, which air on the Lifetime network. Through extensive research and collaboration with a creative production team, the successful Producer will identify key decision makers and uncover new and interesting brands. This highly motivated and driven professional will be responsible for presenting business opportunities to key decision makers, including show concepts and funding requirements. This highly visible role is an integral part of the entire process and will utilize proven sales methods and techniques.
- 3+ years inside sales experience, within a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Successful track record of meeting and/or exceeding KPIs
- Ability to prospect and generate net new business with increasing revenue
- Detective-like research capabilities utilizing traditional and non-traditional methods
- Excellent persuasive and influencing skills to overcome objections and maximize potential brand participation
- Stellar written and verbal communications, including a high-level of confidence in presenting information
- Proficiency with CRM, MS Office, and the internet
As an integral part of the business development process, Programming Coordinators are responsible for initiating contact with prospective organizations and scheduling phone appointments for a member of the Programming team. This position requires heavy phone work and the Programming Coordinator’s success is dependent on meeting daily and weekly KPIs. Program Coordinators are resourceful, resilient, and have the ability to “think on their feet.”
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Establish a connection with prospective clients via incoming/outgoing telephone calls and emails.
• Sets appointments and holds individual goals and KPIs.
• Enters client data into a CRM for all activity
• Motivates the team to work toward targets by positively promoting a results-driven, sales culture in the team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Minimum 2 years of Sales, Lead Generation, and/or Appointment Setting experience with excellent track record of meeting established KPIs.
• Proven ability to reach sales goals, meet deadlines, manage multiple priorities and achieve results in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Fluency in English is required.
• Ability to gracefully handle pressure without losing focus.
• Ability to interact with all levels of management and non-management personnel.
• Proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM software. Advanced internet research skills are required.
OVERVIEW OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Adobe Premier
• Work closely with Project Managers to drive the creative ideation based on clients branding profile.
• Assist/lead selected projects through all phases of production including creative development, pre-production, production/shooting, post-production, finishing/delivery.
• Serve as the in-house branded content expert, supporting how BrandStar thinks about, conceives, produces and assesses content and to help participants deliver it to consumers and influencers across all channels.
• Cast and manage show talent as needed.
• Responsible for building and understanding budgets with the production management team.
• Generate new ideas in broadcast formats of brand and content integration.
• Dedicated to providing innovative experiences to our clients.
• Work with project manager, and scheduling manager to assure consistent and timely delivery of programming and digital content as required by the programming schedule.
• Suggest ways to improve, modify or evolve all components of the show, show production, social penetration, host development and audience experience.
• Effectively communicate ongoing project status to production team and project managers.